Download
Loan Application
Form

Home >

Capital Structure

First Microfinance has authorized and issued capital of Rs. 800.7 million divided into 8.007 Million equity shares of Rs.100 each. Out of which 51% is promoters' share and remaining 49% is public share.

News & Events

29Jul

Right to Information

Download file

23Apr

Right to Information

Download file

29Oct

Right to Information

Download file

View more

Download Forms

Loan Application Form

Head Office

First Microfinance Laghu Bitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Kathmandu-30, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4525361, +977-1-4525358
Fax: +977-1-4527046, Email: info@fmdb.com.np
Branch Office Bharatpur
Vintuna Marga,Bharatpur-10,Chitwan
Phone: +977-56-532633, Email: bharatpur@fmdb.com.np
Branch Office Urlabari
Urlabari -4, Morang
Phone: +977-21-540244, Email: urlabari@fmdb.com.np

Grievance Handling Officer
Mr. Numanath Poudel 
Gyaneshor-30, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number: 014525358


Office Hour
Magh16 to Kartik 15 :
Sunday to Thursday-10.00am to 5.00 pm
Kartik 16 to Magh 15 :Sunday to Thursday-10.00am to 4.00 pm
Friday :10.00am to 2.00 pm